Thursday, April 26, 2012

Keyka Lou Patterns is now Michelle Patterns

            59            108
After four years as Keyka Lou Patterns, she retired the name and is now officially known as Michelle Patterns.
If you don’t know who Keyka Lou is, then you’re missing out!  Michelle, the pattern designer behind Keyka Lou Patterns has come up with some really great patterns over the years.  I have quite a few patterns from her and they are easy to follow, have great pictures and always turn out really cute. 
image           image                        

I highly recommend trying out one of her patterns.  I think you will be pleased and there is a lot to choose from.  Sign up for her emails and you’ll find that she often has sales, too.  You can find her at www.MichellePatterns.com and she also has an Etsy shop.
Do you have a favorite pattern maker?  Please share with us if you also have recommendations.
yvette heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...