Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fabric Storage Boxes


I just came across a great tutorial by a fellow crafter named Ashley over at Makeit-Loveit.com.  You can find the tutorial here.  Aren't they so cute?  Way better than the same-ole store bought baskets and with these you can be sure they fit your shelves or area.  I'm excited to try this, I just saw a tutorial in a sewing book by Anna Horner but her way seemed like more of a pain in the butt.  Plus, with hers, she uses a thick double-sided, iron-on interfacing which can be quite costly.  Ashley did the creative brainstorming for us and found a cheaper way to do it!  Thanks Ashley!!  Go look over her tutorial, and be sure to leave her a comment! (That always makes a blogger smile!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...