Monday, October 3, 2011

Ideas should be shared



I stumbled across this post today and I couldn't agree more!  I have come across lots of artists, crafters and the like who get upset about other people copying or stealing their ideas.  I've always believed that inspiration has to come from others and what better place to find it than on the web?  It's especially impressive to me when a crafter can duplicate something by simply looking and mentally breaking it apart.  I also believe it to be extremely flattering to see that someone else has copied your work.  It means they like it!

Read this blog post and make your own assessment.  I'm thinking she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...