Thursday, May 19, 2011

What should I do with these?

 I've had these little guys for a while now, don't really remember where I got them but I love em and have no idea what to do with them.  The new design of the girls room doesn't include any shelves as of yet that are gonna be on the wall.  I don't want them down low because they are a choking hazard.  I want to display them somehow but just not sure yet where.
 The blonde in the front seems like her name should be Ruthie and the boy with red shirt is named Buster.

And remember these guys from when we were younger?  I played for hours with little people as a child at my babysitter's.  Man, how they've evolved since then, huh?

1 comment:

  1. If you have an old mirror you can glue them on it or get a cardboard and cut your child name or a phrase you like, wrap yard and have them hang on them. I think that would be cute. good luck :]

    ReplyDelete

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...