Saturday, August 11, 2012

Make some carnations and a vase

carnation vase

If I’m going overboard with the flowers and vases, let me know, but I just can’t help it!  I love the feeling that flowers can give a room. 
Make some carnations and a vase

The vase is actually a drinking glass I bought from the dollar store that I thought had a nice shape for a vase.  I just made some drapes for my best friend’s bedroom and I really wanted to make her a vase with some flowers to go in her room.  (BTW, I will have a tutorial up soon on how to make drapes, so if your interested, be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss that post.)  I painted the inside with acrylic craft paint, letting each color dry for a day before going on to the next.
make some carnations and a vase

The carnations were made using a tutorial from Craft Passion.  I think mine actually look more like roses.
How do you feel about making flowers?  I’m totally addicted and if you look through Pinterest, it seems as though a lot of people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...