Wednesday, May 30, 2012

STAMPED PRINTS FROM STYROFOAM PLATES

kid print
Photography by Debi Campbell
You and your kids can make really cool prints using Styrofoam plates!

kid print 2
Photography by Debi Campbell
My friend Debi from Popsicles and Pearls and I got together again to bring you another fun craft.  This time you can let the kids in on it too!  All you need is a Styrofoam plate, a pencil, paint, a roller or brush and paper.  We carved a picture on the bottom side of our plate with a pencil.  You don’t have to press too hard to make an indentation.  Roll on or brush on the paint and press onto paper.  This is a neat way to save your kids drawings too.  Just remember, words will be stamped on backwards! ;)   Have fun with it, the kids will enjoy this craft too!
 
yvette heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...