Friday, July 13, 2012

Back 2 School Series

backtoschoola
School is starting soon and I’ll be you’ve already been shopping for the growing list of supplies that your kid’s school requests.  If you’re anything like me, I try to knock it all out in one trip and it’s usually to ….Wal-Mart *gasp!*  Yes, I know, the dreadful Wal-Mart, but, dang it!  Their low prices suck me in and having four kids all in school this year is leaving me penniless.  So, I walk the isles with my lists in hand, robotically filling my cart with pencils, glue sticks and Kleenex when I realize that nothing I am getting them is unique or reflective of their personalities.  It’s all the same cheap crap that their classmate will have as well. 
Well you know this crafty momma can’t let that happen.  I’m going to have to sneak in some cool fabrics and DIY in order for them to have a few things no one else will have and I’m going to let you in on some of those ideas.  I have a few projects that I will be showing in my new Back 2 School Series.  Be sure to subscribe via RSS so you won’t miss out on any of those posts!  Your kids just might thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...