Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fabric and wire flowers

Brighten anyone’s day with these sweet little fabric flowers!  They are easy to make and would make great gifts.
fabric flowers blue
Read on to find out how to make them yourself.

fabric flowers yellow
fabric flowers white
fabric flowers red
Oh I’ve been having so much fun making this cute little flowers!  I found these cuties on Pinterest and the tutorial provided was very easy.  It takes very little fabric too, so you can use up all those fabric scraps that you knew you’d have a use for one day.
 
I made four bouquets to give as teacher’s gifts at the end of the school year out of alphabet fabric and a bunch more to lift the mood of other places in the house.  The white one above is in fact made of scrapbooking paper.  In the center of the flowers, I used felt balls I bought from Etsy.

Flowers make me so happy!  Especially when they last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...