Friday, July 27, 2012

Zippered card pouch

zippered wallet
 
Ooo, ooO!  I just found an awesome tutorial on Pinterest and I couldn’t wait to try it!  It’s from Craft Passion a site I’ve never been to and man, was I missing out!  You can find the tutorial here but beware, it’s more for the advanced sewer than for beginners.  Sorry beginners, you may want to practice zippers before you try to tackle this one.  There are so many tutorials on this site, you are sure to find one that suits you!
So here’s how mine turned out.  I found it a bit difficult to understand the instructions at first, but after looking over the pictures for a few minutes, I figured it out.  This is pretty bulky for it’s small size so you might not want to use interfacing like I did.  I also modified the pattern a bit by adding pockets on both sides of the lining.  If you make one, I’d love to see it!  Check out my pictures below.
 
zippered wallet

zippered wallet

zippered wallet

9 comments:

  1. Love this pouch. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love it too, but I can't take credit for it. Check out the tutorial, her website is ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvette,
    What is the name of this gorgeous, uber cool fabric? I love that you added pockets and also, the red lining contrast! You have a designer's eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I could remember! I'm crazy about this fabric too! I have several pieces but they are small so I'm being very selective in what I use them for. It has to be really special! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. nice..but i cant find the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ti è venuto benissimo e il tessuto che hai scelto è delizioso, brava!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to click on Craft Passion and then navigate through the page to find the tutorial. But I'll make it easier for your guys. Here's the link: http://www.craftpassion.com/2014/08/sew-zipper-card-pouch.html/2

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute for words. Thanks for sharing this card pouch DIY project.

    ReplyDelete

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...